Calling all cyclists, dust down the bikes as the Giro de Baile an Chaisil takes place Sun, August the 2nd at 10:00am from Main Street Ballycastle Co Mayo
Hosted by Baile and Chaisil Cycling Club the Giro follows a wonderfully scenic course from Ballycastle Village right along the North Mayo Coast (see page Photo) cycling right into the heart of Erris. Glancing Around you will see the rugged coastline of North Mayo with Céide and the Staggs of Broadhaven in the Distance.
The ride is not a race, it’s a chance to enjoy a challenge with like minded people with Spectacular views through out the routes
You can expect the following for your entry fee:
• Choice of three challenging routes – 130 km, 60 km and a 10 km family route
• Clearly marked routes with signage and marshals
• Route-cards and maps
• GPS routes
• HQ and Feed station with toilets. Food and drinks will be provided.
• Professional photography of the event
• Free food and drinks after your ride
• Free Car Parking
• Support Vehicles
• Professional Bike Service
• Rider Public Liability Insurance
• Shower and changing facilities
• Free Camping
• Finishers to receive specially designed medal.
Registration from 9:30
The entry fee for Cycling Ireland Members is €30 per person for the long and Med routes,
€35for non cycling Ireland cyclists .
€5 for the Family Route.
We would strongly recommend entering before the day
0863828713 / 0863225128