7th Wave Surf School is a family-run surf school located in Enniscrone, County Sligo. Enniscrone is an excellent beach to learn to surf with its rolling waves with definite peaks running over a sandy beach. Enniscrone is located just 10 mins drive from Ballina, Co. Mayo. North Mayo is undiscovered with beautiful beaches, coastal drives, mountains and lakes. When not surfing with us it is very easy to explore from your base in North Mayo.
We are Irish Surfing Association (ISA) approved. All instructors are fully qualified and are passionate about surfing. Our instructors hold the Irish Surfing Association level 1/2 qualification, a current IWS Beach Safety Award, are Garda Vetted and Child Protection trained.
Surf Lesson Times:
- April – June. Sat/Sun Only. 11.00 – 1.00
- July – End August Mon – Sun 11.00 – 1.00 And 3.00 – 5.00
- After hours available on request
Surf Activities at 7th Wave Surf School, Enniscrone
- Adult Beginner Surf Lesson €30.00
- Child Beginner Surf Lesson €25.00 (up to 16years)
- Bodyboard lessons adults €30.00
- Bodyboard lessons Kids €25.00
- Private individual surf lessons €70.00
- Level 2 for the Novice – Advanced: €40p.p. (Minimum 2 per group) – You must have your own surfboard for this.
School Tours and Groups catered for
Surf Camps click link for up to date information
7th Wave Surf School offer a Surf Therapy Programme for children with Special Needs. They were delighted to be runner ups in the Cara National Inclusion Awards in December 2016. The kids and adults will experience the thrill of being in the waves with our very experienced instructors. Most sessions are a ratio of 1-1, depending on the child’s needs. We supply all the equipment so you don’t have to worry. Call us to discuss further.
For further Information
Telephone: 087 9716389