Book your place for the Swim Ireland Summer Series Swim in Aughris here. Each participant will receive a swim hat, bag, and participation medal on the day. Percentage of the proceeds to be donated to Sligo Hospital Oncology Unit (SHOUT).
Before you book:
You must be able to swim the distance of the event that you have registered for and must be aged 16 years old or over to take part.
Tow floats are essential, no tow float= no swim. Wetsuits are recommended but are not essential for this event.
This swim will take place on a triangular 750m circuit. You will swim 1 lap of this course.
You will receive a reminder email a few days before the event, in this email will be a link to a Declaration form and our Covid Health Check-In. All participants must complete this Covid Health Check within 24hrs of the swim. This will be verified by our event team on the day, if you do not complete this check you will not be permitted to swim.
- There will be a maximum of 150 people allowed to participate across the 3 events in line with government restrictions, with waves of 12 to be placed in the starting area at a time.
- Each participant will enter the water in a single file
- Participants will swim in a clockwise direction, keeping all buoys to the right.
- If a swimmer is in difficulty they should lie on their back and raise an arm to attract attention.
- Participants will exit the water and tap their timing chip to complete the event.
- Participants are asked to move through the finish area and adhere to Social Distancing Guidelines
For more information please contact:
T: 086 775 9954 or E: [email protected]