Ballycroy National Park is Ireland newest National Park. Located in NW Mayo with a visitor centre housing an interactive exhibition, nature trail and cafe
We are delighted to announce the summer events programme for 2021. Please note that spaces are limited and bookings are essential.
- Visitor Centre Guided Walks- Mondays at 11am July & August
- Claggan Mountian Coastal Trail Guided Walks – Wednesdays* July & August
- Pollinator & Wildflower Workshop Saturday July 17th & August 21st
- Bog Day Walk – Sunday 25th July
- Heritage Week* – August 14th Untill 22nd
Booking is essential as numbers are limited.
Contact for more information: +353 98 49888 | email@example.com