Book your place for the Swim Ireland Summer Series Swim in Belmullet here. Each participant will receive a swim hat, bag, and participation medal on the day.
Any profits will be donated to Memorial Kms in memory of Niall and Tisha Murphy, a fundraiser which has been set up to support the Belmullet Tidal Pool and Ballyglass RNLI. Find out more at Memorial Kms.
Before you book:
You must be aged 18 or older to take part in this event.
You must be able to swim the distance of the event that you have registered for.
Tow floats are essential, no tow float= no swim. Wetsuits are recommended but are not essential for this event.
Please note: This swim is a point-to-point event that will start at the slipway under the convent and will finish at the docks. More details will be provided after you have booked your spot.
You will receive a reminder email a few days before the event, in this email will be a link to a Declaration form and our Covid Health Check-In. All participants must complete this Covid Health Check within 24 hours of the swim. This will be verified by our event team on the day, if you do not complete this check you will not be permitted to swim.
- There will be a maximum of 150 people allowed to participate across the 3 events in line with government restrictions, with waves of 12 to be placed in the starting area at a time.
- Each participant will enter the water in a single file
- If a swimmer is in difficulty they should lie on their back and raise an arm to attract attention.
- Participants will exit the water and tap their timing chip to complete the event.
- Participants are asked to move through the finish area and adhere to Social Distancing Guidelines
For more information please contact:
T: 086 775 9954 or E: email@example.com