About this event
The Annual Black Pig 10k run will take a place on Monday 26th July in Enniscrone Co. Sligo. For this year Enniscrone Events and Black Pig Festival will only be running the 10k event.
Due to ongoing precautions with Covid-19, and to adhere to all government and HSE guidelines, the event will see following changes:
– There will be Water (Bottles Only) on the 5km mark and finish line;
– First 100 registered participants will receive their medal on finishing, however there will be no trophies/prizes awarded on the night of the race, winners will be contacted afterwards.
– Strict Covid-19 procedures will be in place and will have to be adhered to!
– The event will be online registration only!
– All participants will be starting in groups of 4/5 every 5 seconds, to allow segregation during the start/run.
– MANDATORY SELF certification Covid-19 form will have to be submitted online prior to race number dispatch!
– Unfortunately, this year there can be no registrations on the race evening – online registration will close on the 24th July 2021!