Annual O’Dubhda Challenge – Enniscrone Half and Full MarathonThe Annual O’Dubhda Challenge will take a place on Sunday 4th October in Enniscrone Co. Sligo. For this year we will only be running the half and full marathon events. Due to ongoing precautions with Covid-19, and to adhere to all government and HSE guidelines, the event will see following changes:
– There will be bottled water on all water stations;
– First 150 registered participants will get a tshirt and all finishers will receive their medals upon finishing the run, however there will be no trophies/prizes awarded on the night of the race, winners will be contacted afterwards.
– Strict covid-19 procedures will be in place and will have to be adhered to!
– The event will be online registration only, and all race numbers will be posted out prior to the event.
– All participants will have start wave assigned prior to the event, this will be published on social media and emailed out to all participants (Wave will be assigned based on your predicted finishing time, at the time of registration.
– MANDATORY SELF certification Covid-19 form will have to be submitted online prior to race number dispatch!
– Unfortunately, this year there can be no registrations on the race evening – online registration will close on the 27th September 2020!
Tickets €35 – €40
Via Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/enniscrone-half-full-marathon-odubhda-challenge-2020-tickets-115535633189