Offers and Packages
Below is a selection of current offers from our local hotels – we recommend browsing their websites and booking directly for best value.
Twin Trees Hotel & Leisure Club, Ballina – Hallowe’en Family 2 Night Offer – Kids go FREE
The exclusive Family Kids Go FREE 2 nights B&B and 1 dinner offer is available to customers who book direct.
Holiday at home with our exclusive family 2 night stay, which included the Twin Trees signature cooked breakfast each morning and one Chef’s 2 course dinner in the Nest Bar Brasserie for the family on the night of your choice
- Pay nothing now and 48 hour cancellation
- Cooked to order Irish breakfast each morning
- One dinner in the ‘Nest’ Bar Brasserie on the night of your choice.
- One 2 course dinner for two adults
- Children’s meal from their Kids Menu
- Complimentary use of the Leisure Club, including swimming pool, jacuzzi, steam room, sauna and fully equipped gym.
- FREE Wi-Fi.
- FREE parking
Five minute walk into Ballina town centre
Ten minute drive to Enniscrone beach.
Belleek Woods, the largest urban 1,000 acre woodlands in Europe, up to 300 years old is a short walk from the hotel and offers a fabulous Irish woodlands walking and cycling experience for all ages.
Tel: +35396 21033
Ice House Hotel, Ballina – Autumn Escape – Overnight & Dinner
Escape to the west with an overnight stay in a luxurious room with spectacular floor to ceiling river views . Enjoy dinner from their Table d’Hôte menu in the relaxing surrounds of the riverside restaurant plus a cooked to order full breakfast the following morning. Take time to relax and enjoy all the Ice House has to offer this Autumn.
Best Rate Guarantee
No Booking Fee – Pay Later
FREE Cancellation up to 48 hours prior to arrival
Free hi-speed WIFI
Outdoor Terrace for Al fresco dinning | Riverside Restaurant| Stunning River Views
Mount Falcon Estate, Ballina – 3/4/7 night Hallowe’en midterm self-catering special
Enjoy a 3/4/7 night stay in our luxury self-catering lodge with 3 family activities included:
- Little School of Owls and Raptors– 11:30am Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday
At the little School of Owls and Raptors you will meet, Snowy, Gandalf, Ashleen, Luna, Rascal, Hugo, Phantom, Cali and Phoenix. You will learn what diurnal means, mantling, fed up, hood winked and how these terms made their way into the English language. You will get up close and personal with the birds and even hold them on the glove. Our falconers will introduce you to a world of amazing facts and fables.
- Forest Puppet Show & Storytelling with the renowned Jay Ryan– 6pm Saturday
Meet up in the hotel foyer and enjoy a take-away hot chocolate/mulled wine/tea/coffee. Collect your marshmallows for roasting and then join Jay (Jay Ryan from RTE Junior) in the forest for a magical hour of storytelling and puppetry and why not bring your Hallowe’en costume and dress up for this special occasion. Jay has created an exclusive Hallowe’en Show for Mount Falcon.
- Outdoor Exercise & Hallowe’en Arts & Craft Workshop with Elaine– 11am Saturday
Elaine has designed a two-hour workshop for children to enjoy exercise in the great outdoors. It will include numerous goal-oriented tasks which of course we know kids love but this will be done in a non-competitive way with fun at its heart. After all the fun outside they will enjoy some time to get creative and do some crafting with Elaine.
Elaine is a qualified Rinka instructor and will use the core values of Rinka in her workshop. She’s also just a little bit magic.
Cosy up in your lodge with a roaring fire. Complimentary logs left in your lodge on arrival.
Great National Hotel, Ballina – Autumn Retreat – Overnight B&B with Prosecco & Chocolates
Enjoy a night away with Luxurious Accommodation in a Deluxe Bedroom
Guests will enjoy:
• Overnight luxury accommodation
• Full Irish Breakfast the following morning
• Glass of Prosecco and Chocolates in room on arrival
• 10% Discount in Éidin Spa
• 10% Discount in Foxford Woollen Mill
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Complimentary access to the Spa & Leisure Facilities
• Ample FREE parking
Belleek Castle Ireland, Ballina – Dream & Dine
Ballina Manor Hotel (town centre) – Over 55’s 3 Night Break
Autumn Escape – 2 Nights B&B with 1 Dinner and Prosecco
Treat yourself & a loved one to a 2 night escape this Autumn and discover all that Ballina, North Mayo and the Wild Atlantic Way have to offer.
Flexible Cancelation | Central Location | Beautiful river views | Best price guaranteed
When you choose the Ballina Manor Hotel for your relaxing break away, you can leave all the stresses of everyday life behind you as our friendly team will be on hand to look after you, ensuring you have a memorable stay which will have you wanting to return again & again.
Included in your stay:
- Accommodation in one of their uniquely decorated bedrooms
- Full Irish breakfast each morning
- 3 course evening meal on one evening of your choice
- Complimentary bottle of prosecco in your room on arrival
- Unlimited FREE Wi-Fi
- FREE on-site car park (limited availability)
- 48-hour cancellation
There is so much to do and see in Ballina and The Ballina Manor Hotel is perfectly situated in the centre of town close to all amenities such as pubs, restaurants, shops and local tourist attractions.
• 1 minute walk to Ballina Arts Centre
• 4 minute walk to The Jackie Clarke Collection
• 5 minute drive to Connacht Whiskey Distillery
• 5 minute drive / 15 minute walk to Tom Ruane Park
• 10 minute drive to Belleek Woods
• 13 minute drive to Foxford Woollen Mills
• 15 minute drive to Enniscrone beach
• 16 minute drive to Enniscoe House
• 20 minute drive to Pontoon beach
• 26 minute drive to Ross beach
• 29 minute drive to Lacken Strand
• 35 minute drive to Downpatrick Head, Ballycastle
• 40 minute drive to The Céide Fields
Enjoy your break away safe in the knowledge that Ballina Manor Hotel have successfully completed Fáilte Ireland’s Covid-19 Safety Charter so you can relax & unwind knowing you and your loved ones are in safe hands.
Ocean Sands Hotel, Enniscrone – Family 5 Night Staycation Package
Holiday at Home with the Ocean Sands Hotel in one of their spacious, comfortable rooms and indulge in a delicious 2-course evening meal in the Onyx Bar; followed by full Irish breakfast the next morning.
Best rate guaranteed only when you book direct.
This rate includes:
- Delicious 2-course evening meals on two evenings
- Full Irish Breakfast
- Discount in Waterpoint Leisure Centre & Seaweed Baths
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Parking
Downhill Inn, Ballina – Autumn Special 2 Nights Bed & Breakfast & 1 Dinner
Enjoy 2 Nights Bed & Breakfast, 1 evening meal
This Includes 2 Nights Accommodation with Full Irish Breakfast on both mornings plus 3 Course Dinner on the evening of your choice
€115 per person sharing Mid-week and €130 per person sharing Weekend.
Car Parking and Wi-Fi are complimentary for residents.
For reservations and group quotations please contact the hotel email@example.com